Use this API to work with parsers.
- Getting the list of parsers
- Retrieving details for a parser
- Parsing a file by uploading it
- Parsing a file located on the server
- Parsing a file and letting OpenSearchServer detect its type
Parsers allow for the extraction of information within documents. They can handle several types of documents:
The returned information depends on the parser and on the type of document.
For example the PDF parser will return, for a PDF file:
- the title,
- the author,
- the full text content,
- the producer,
- the creation date,
- the modification date,
- the language,
- the number of pages,
- the content detected with OCR,
- and some other information.