This API is deprecated, please refer to the new RESTFul API instead.
This API deletes documents from the index by specifying a query.
The deleted documents cannot be recovered. Please make sure that you have a backup before performing the deletion.
- use (required): The name of the index.
- login (optional): The login parameter. This becomes required once you create a user.
- key (optional): The key parameter related to the login (api key). This becomes required once you create a user.
- q: The query used to identify which documents will be deleted.
- uniq: This parameter is used for deleting the documents by primary key.
Delete all the documents from an OpenSearchServer index:
Delete documents matching a specific primary key:
Delete documents associated with a specific host from the index:
Delete a specific url from the index:
$delete = new OssDelete('http://localhost:9090', 'index1'); $result = $delete->delete('host:www.open-search-server.com');
The following indicates that 14 documents have been deleted from the index:
<response> <entry key="Status">OK</entry> <entry key="Deleted">14</entry> </response>
comments powered by Disqus